Great Room Sofa Pillow Situation Resolved

 The pillow situation has finally been resolved. I've written about it several times.

But it wasn't easy. In the second post, I found the discontinued Pottery Barn pillow I needed on BLINQ. However, when the insert finally arrived and I went to put the pillow cover on it, I discovered the cover was defective; no zipper. A day later Pottery Barn sent me an email that linked to their Romilly pillow cover asking if I was still interested in it. When I clicked on the link from the email, I learned the pillow was back in stock; so I quickly ordered one.

The next problem was the lumbar pillow. I did buy the discontinued Ballard Designs fabric on eBay, but the work room made the pillow up in the wrong size. When they delivered the guest bedroom drapes, they delivered lumbar pillow take 2. And it was perfect.

Sofa and throw pillows in the great room; personal collection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer