Counter Stools ... Finally

Selecting counter stools for River House has turned into quite the ordeal. My first choice, the St. Martin from Williams Sonoma Home, was no longer available when I tried ordering it in December. after some dithering, I selected the Ibiza stool from the same source. Williams Sonoma Home was even offering 30% off for President’s Day. I got all the way through the ordering process before the electronic commerce app informed me the stools were no longer available. A customer service rep told me they would not be restocked.
Ibiza Counter Stool; courtesy of Williams Sonoma Home


What is our third choice? Zuniga Interiors sent several possibilities and Pete settled on the only one that swivels — the Avalon from Serena & Lily. I’m not wild about the color but at least they were also on sale and in stock. One more item checked off the shopping list!
Avalon Swivel Counter Stool; courtesy Serena & Lily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're in Debt Again

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer