Kitchen Counter Stools ... Too Many Choices

Our kitchen table and chairs were delivered on November 8 and are now in one of our storage units waiting for River House to be completed. We also need three counter stools for the kitchen island and selecting them has been a challenge. I didn't want to be too match-y, match-y so I looked for something that would complement the bistro side chairs. My first choice was the St. Martin stool.

St. Martin Dining Stool; courtesy of Williams Sonoma Home

Unfortunately, it is no longer available. Zuniga Interiors sent me several options and at first none of them "blew my skirt up," as one of my cousins likes to say.
Choices, choices, choices...currently I'm leaning towards the Ibiza or the Midi. What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer