Classic Wicker Rocker

Ever since designing the furniture layout of the screen porch earlier this month, I have been worried that Summer Classics is in the process of discontinuing their Classic Wicker collection. Far fewer pieces of furniture from the collection are currently displayed on their website from when I originally purchased a sofa and rocker for our porch in Oakton.

Classic Wicker rocker; personal collection

I decided the safest thing to do would be to purchase the second rocker we need for the River House screen porch as soon as Summer Classics had a sale. I checked the website a few days ago and noticed they were having a 40 percent off 4th of July sale through July 6. The sales person confirmed the line was being discontinued but that I could still order a second rocker. Hooray!

Unfortunately, the cute little dot cushion fabric is no longer available so I am purchasing two cushions in Sunbrella Sponge Pumice as it matches well with the Arch Spa fabric on the sofa -- one for the new rocker and one for our existing rocker.

Arch Spa and Sponge Pumice fabrics; personal collection


Like all things in this new virus era in which we live, I will have to wait some months for my rocker -- likely until the end of September. It is certainly trying to teach me patience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Great Room Fireplace: Take 2

A New Look for the Cooper Cubes