Cyber Monday Sales: An Area Rug and a Mirror

The built-in cabinets in the Den are progressing nicely so of course it was time to buy a rug for the room. Plus, I needed to take advantage of the Cyber Monday sales.

This is the Ella Rose rug from Magnolia Home in light blue and dark blue. It will go in the Den, or what I call "Pete's BIG TV room."

Magnolia Home’s Ella Rose rug in Light Blue/Dark Blue; courtesy of Bed Bath & Beyond

Several weeks ago I made a list of things we absolutely needed to buy in order to live in our bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and den at River House. Getting those critical rooms furnished would allow me to take my time decorating the rest of the house. The rug for the Den was on the list, but a mirror for the foyer was definitely not. However, Wayfair was having a sale and I do love free shipping! I promise to exercise better impulse control during my next online shopping spree.

One Allium Way Walnut Wood Wall Mirror; courtesy of Wayfair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer