The Last of the February Sales

You have to love technology. I visited a website yesterday and discovered the chest for our Foyer was on sale. Today, that website sent an email telling me today was the last day my chest would be on sale. Pete and I were sitting in our car on a ferry in the middle of the Neuse River when I told him how slick that technology was following me around trying to close the sale. Pete said, “Buy it.” I didn’t ask twice.

Tinsley Three-Drawer Dresser; courtesy Arhaus


I think it will look great under the mirror I scored on sale during the Cyber Monday sales along with a natural all-weather sisal right.

We also sprung for a console table for the Great Room this month from Coastal Living.

Escape Brown Long Key Console Table; courtesy Bellacor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer