Den Window Treatments

Zuniga Interiors specified window treatments from The Shade Store throughout River House because we could purchase good quality shades and drapes online. However, Pete and I were worried about measuring accurately and hanging everything like a pro. So we asked our builder's interior designer about a workroom in the area we could use to fabricate our window treatments. She pointed us in the direction of McQueen's Interiors.

Zuniga Interiors fabric selections for the Den; personal collection

The solid ivory fabric on the far left was recommended for the drapes and the beige and ivory floral next to it for relaxed Roman shades.

I am such a sucker for embroidered fabric that when I spotted one in my favorite Kravet fabric book, I was a goner. Beth at McQueens had already suggested using a solid for the shade so we could apply some pretty trim to the bottom edge. That meant we could use the embroidered fabric for drapes. I can't wait to see them on the windows!

Roman shade and trim on left and drapery fabric on right; personal collection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer