How Many Mirror Mistakes Can One Girl Make?

Apparently the answer depends on how many bathrooms there are in her house ... or my house. To date, I'm batting 750% -- three mistakes out of four bathrooms. And that's only because we haven't gotten to the last bathroom yet.

My two previous mistakes were:
My third mistake was in the Master Bath. Again, like Bath 2, the mirrors were too wide.

30"x40" Hamilton Hills mirrors in the master bath; personal collection

If I would have taken this photograph from a straight-on position, one would note the left mirror isn't centered on the faucet because there wasn't room. It's about a half-inch off center.

The mirrors that were too wide for Bath 2 are more narrow -- 28" wide by 40" high. Would they work in the Master Bath?

Capiz shell mirror option; personal collection

Yes, we decided they would work in our bathroom just fine. They will still be too wide in my opinion but I'm letting it go for now.

Did I make a mistake with the mirror for the Half Bath? Wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer