Crisis Averted

After the Laundry Room countertop debacle, I was second guessing my selection for the cultured marble countertop for Bath 2, the guest bathroom. I wanted to review it before it was too late -- and it almost was. The material had been ordered and the measurements taken but the template had not yet been made for fabrication. So we were just in time in case I wanted to change my mind.

On the day before Thanksgiving we dropped by CreekKraft to look at a larger sample. This time I brought my tile backsplash and wallpaper samples. After reviewing our original selection and a couple of other options, Pete and I were satisfied our first choice was a good one. Crisis averted!

Classic FHS cultured marble with our tile backsplash (blue) and wallpaper samples; personal collection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer