Master Closet Organization

We're both big proponents of an organized closet, but we achieve it differently. I reorganize my closets a few times a year and do a purge each time. If I haven't worn or used it since the last reorganization, it goes in the trash or to charity. Pete, on the other hand, never organizes, but rather keeps his closets tidy all the time. I like my way better (of course) because Pete never purges unless I nag him.

I've (single)/we've (married) installed closet organizers after each move.

An organized closet; courtesy of California Closets

Our Master Closet can be accessed from the Master Bath and Laundry Room; therefore, the flooring for all three rooms will be the same. There is a small window in the closet and part of the ceiling is sloped to accommodate the staircase to the Bonus Room.

I asked Zuniga Interiors for help. They sent a special questionnaire for closets that had me measuring our hanging clothes, folded clothes, shoes, boots, Pete's ties, our belts, scarves...you name it. They worked with California Closets on how to organize our closet.

Bird's eye view of our master closet organization; courtesy of California Closets and Zuniga Interiors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer