Master Bedroom Drapes Dither

As you may recall we had part of the window treatments for the master bedroom installed earlier this month. I still want to order draperies and am now in a dither. Zuniga Interiors provided a few options assuming that the room would be painted a custom Sherwin Williams mix to match Magnolia Home's Pearly Cotton except the bed wall which Zuniga wanted to be Aquitaine -- the same color as our den built-in cabinets. I was naughty and didn't follow instructions and instead painted the entire room Sherwin Williams Billowy Breeze.

So what does that insubordination do to the drapery fabric options?

Paint color and three fabric options; personal collection

The top right fabric is Kravet Basics Haleiwa-135 and it was my initial favorite. The bottom right fabric is Charlotte Moss Rohan Watercolor and it was Zuniga Interiors favorite. But then I had two throw pillows and the pantry sink skirt done in Master Fabric Imperatrice-022 and I like it much more than I did from the sample. Now I am thinking about using it in the master bedroom and the Kravet fabric in the kitchen.

What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer