Magnifying Mirror

One of the many downsides of aging has been the worsening of my close-up vision. Without a magnifying mirror, I can no longer see those pesky, wild eyebrow hairs. A lighted magnifying mirror was one of the many extra lighting fixtures we added to the electrical layout. So far, electrical has been our biggest area of overage costs (not including site prep and additional foundation piers).

Nameeks Glimmer Square Wall-mounted Magnifying Mirror; courtesy Amazon.com

I have to admit the mirror wasn't on my mind this morning until I got this text from our builder.

Builder questions and answers; personal collection


I found the specification sheet and then had to figure out how many inches from the floor I wanted the mirror. Who knew I'd be measuring how high my eyes are this morning? Yes, there truly do seem to be a million and one decisions as so many people have told us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer