Tile Flip-flop-flip

Remember my tile flip flop? When we met with our builder's interior designer and I told her about it and why, she and Pete ganged up on me -- in a good way -- and I've flipped back to the lagoon color. Zuniga Interiors design concept for the Bonus Room arrived while we were in North Carolina. After seeing their design the final flip back to lagoon was the right thing to do.

Bedrosians 360 3/4" x 3/4" floor tile in Lagoon; courtesy of Bedrosians

That meant round two of shopping for a shower curtain. I found this pretty little number at Saffron Marigold:

Blue Batik Contemporary Fabric Shower Curtain; courtesy of Saffron Marigold

Each shower curtain is handcrafted using intricately hand carved wooden blocks distinguished by the work of the artisan, the particular lot of dye and even varying weather conditions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer