Goodbye Master Bedroom Built-in, Sad to See You Go

Pete and I have always had a TV in our bedroom. We don't watch it often, but it does come in handy for late-night or ultra early-morning sporting events. (I'm talking to you Super Bowl, Stanley Cup playoffs, and F1 racing.)

Knowing we would have a TV in the bedroom, I saved this image as the inspiration for how to achieve installing the TV. What's not to love? There's even room for my favorite things -- books.

Martha O'Hare Interiors designed master bedroom; courtesy of Martha O'Hare Interiors

Then we changed the location of the door to the Master Bath and needed another wall for our dresser. So we lost this built-in cabinet. It was a sad day for me. Pete, on the other hand, was happy to save money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Den Built-ins

Selecting the House Plan

Selecting an Interior Designer